Oct. 25, 2017
Hilco Vision is introducing The Bionic Thumb, a new tool invented by Bruce Rubin that is designed for bending temples, eyewires and endpieces.
Adjusting frames can be difficult, especially with tough frame materials or designs that restrict hand strength. The ergonomic design of The Bionic Thumb is designed to alleviate hand stress while simplifying various types of frame adjustments. It provides precise control for temple, pantoscopic, mastoid and bridge adjustments, and offers protection from hot frame components when using a frame warmer, and screwdriver slips when used as a mobile portable bench block.
Key features of this new tool:
• Made from 1/8-inch thick by 5/8-inches wide stainless steel with durable, suede bending surfaces.
• Ergonomic-conscious design
• Light, durable stainless steel construction
• Natural suede bending surfaces prevents frame marring
(replacement suede available)
• Hassle-free, one-year warranty
• Bionic Thumb one-piece (part #20/450/0000)
• Price: $29.99USD/$36.99 CAD
• Bionic Thumb two-pack (part #20/450/1000)
• Price: $56.99 USD/$69.99 CAD
For more information, visit https://www.hilcovision.com/f/bionic-thumb or call (800) 955-6544