Oct. 26, 2016
First Insight Corp. is releasing a new patient Check-in App for the iPad that integrates with the company’s MaximEyes software.
“Say goodbye to cumbersome paper forms and clipboards,” says Nitin Rai, president and CEO of First Insight.
The Check-in App offers the following benefits, according to First Insight:
• Hundreds of dollars a month saved in wasted intake paperwork and sign-in sheets.
• Wait time is reduced, which creates a better patient experience.
• Time saved by eliminating re-keying of demographic data and health history into MaximEyes with an auto sync.
• Patient privacy and safety of data is ensured with HIPAA-compliant self check-in and electronic signatures.
• Practice web dashboard can be viewed quickly to see arrival times, signed documentation and what parts of the check-in the patient completed.
The Check-in app can capture a patient’s electronic signature for HIPAA and other forms.
For more information, visit www.first-insight.com or call (800) 920-1940