Marco has introduced the TS-310, tabletop refractive workstation featuring a combined digital refractor and chart system. The unit uses the same charts for far and near vision measurement, three-level contrast sensitivity testing, and offers lens changes that are designed to be quiet and smooth, ambidextrous controls and a dial button with S/C/A mode key, a color LCD touch screen and optional standing or seated measurement position for staff.
Additional features of the system:
• Combined digital refractor and chart system
• Ambidextrous controls and dial button with S/C/A mode key
• Intuitive, high-precision color LCD touch screen
• Same charts for far and near vision measurement
• Contrast sensitivity test at three levels
• Ergonomic design with quiet and smooth lens change
• Flexible standing or seated measurement position
• Built-in high-speed line printer
• Compact footprint with simple installation
For more information, visit www.marco.com; (800) 874-5274.