Feb. 1, 2017
First Insight, developers of MaximEyes certified EHR and practice management software for eyecare professionals, released a new patient Check-in App for the iPad that integrates with MaximEyes software. The app is designed to eliminate paper forms and clipboards.
The Check-in App is designed to create a quick, private check-in experience, so patients can confirm their demographic data and accept HIPAA and billing notifications.
“The Check-in App is great for capturing a patient’s electronic signature for HIPAA and other forms. Staff love the web portal that shows when patients checked in and how many are waiting for the front desk and optical,” says Jay Henry, OD, MS, Hermann & Henry Eye Care.
First Insight cites the following strengths of the app:
• Saves hundreds of dollars a month in wasted intake paperwork and sign-in sheets.
• Reduces wait times and creates a better patient experience.
• Saves time and eliminates re-keying demographic data and health history into MaximEyes with an auto sync.
• Ensures patient privacy and safety of data with HIPAA-compliant self check-in and electronic signatures.
• Quickly view your practice web dashboard to see arrival times, signed documentation and what parts of the check-in the patient completed.
For more information, visit http://www.first-insight.com or call (800) 920-1940.